[Homeroast] Behmor - Different Roasting times

Rich rich-mail at octoxol.com
Tue May 24 11:44:03 CDT 2011

It is my experience that each load of beans, even from the same bag,
will roast to a given level in various times even when the heat input,
air flow, and initial bean temperature is held constant. This appears to
be noting more than each bean in that bag is not like the others. They
are like snowflakes.  The larger tha bach the smaller the time variation
batch to batch.