[Homeroast] Behmor - Different Roasting times

Lynne lynnebiz at gmail.com
Tue May 24 09:05:05 CDT 2011

I don't have a Behmor, but that's exactly my roasting 'method.' In fact,
it's the only way I know how to roast! Personally, I think it makes the
roaster (human not machine) far better in the long run, if one has the
personality to roast like this.

Problem I have now is that I moved in Dec - apt. is great, stove isn't. I'm
drinking a sad, sad cup of Columbia Los Chuchos de Tolima - no, scratch
that. I couldn't get past a couple of sips. Been like that for what seems
like forever.

I need to take an active part in my roasting - can't afford a Behmor, so I
think I'm going to get a heat gun & try that method. I can attach it to
something so I don't have to hold it for the length of time (arthritis &
other stuff). Either that or (gasp!) switch to tea...

Lynne