[Homeroast] Behmor - Different Roasting times

Peter Louton peter at midwestbicycleworks.com
Mon May 23 17:48:44 CDT 2011

Hi there,

I don't seem to have those issues in my roasts using the Behmor.  I usually roast with a preheat with beans of 90 seconds and then P2 C and the first roast will add the full minute if FC or will run it at the 21 minutes 30 seconds.  Then I clean the temp sensor area and then immediately continue with my next roast and usually cut back the preheat to 75 seconds and otherwise keep the roasts the same, I don't wait at all and can usually roast 3 batches in about 2 hours from beginning to end.

Peter

-- Sent from my Palm Pre