[Homeroast] Behmor - Different Roasting times

Jim Gundlach pecanjim at bellsouth.net
Mon May 23 17:14:00 CDT 2011

I am having similar experiences.  I think the temperature actually declines over time.  They really should include temperature adjustment as a standard and easy to use part of their roasting machine.  I am getting a bit tired of being treated as the dumbest and most incompetent person because I but their machine.
    pecan jim