[Homeroast] Behmor - Different Roasting times

Jamie Dolan jamiedolan at gmail.com
Mon May 23 15:37:42 CDT 2011

HI;

I'm roasting several batches today in the Behmor.  It is 70 degrees
here.  I'm using the new classic espresso blend @ 13 ounces.  I'm
allowing about a half hour to cool in between batches.

I've gotten all 3 batches to turn out with close to the same roast,
but the amount of time it took has varied by over 2 minutes.  It has
not been all that dark either, maybe full city, or a bit lighter.

I ran it empty and cleaned it prior to starting today.

I'm just wondering if this is normal, I have not noticed this much
variation in the roasting times in the past, plus it is warmer today
than what I have been roasting at most of the time.  I always run B,
P2.

Thanks

Jamie