sci scizen at gmail.com
Thu May 19 14:00:18 CDT 2011

ginny,
I got the unit for about $120, about 1/2 price. It was a refurb, but when
arrived it appeared perfectly new. Zojirushi has never disappointed me. It's
very efficient because insulates with a vacuum canister. I put a Killawatt
gizmo on it and ran it for a full day. It kept me supplied with 208F water
on demand for 24hrs (3 liters), for 1/2 a kilowatt (6 cents).
Ivan