[Homeroast] Roasted Coffee Storage

Lynne lynnebiz at gmail.com
Mon May 16 20:01:14 CDT 2011

Yeah, my roasts have been coming out horrid - so bad, that I have been even
skipping drinking it some mornings. My left knee has been giving me trouble
(seeing my dr this wk about it), so when I finally got the inflammation down
a bit, and found some 12 minutes without pain, I decided to
*thoughtfully*do another roast. Dawned on me that I was trying to
roast too much at once,
so I scaled back the amount quite a bit, along with adding a good deal more
care all around when I roasted this last batch.

What a difference! Although, strange as it seems, the immediate cup I had
the other day was best of all.

Goes to show - coffee roasting is a continuous learning experience.

Lynne