[Homeroast] Roasted Coffee Storage

Ken Schillinger ken at whidbey.com
Mon May 16 11:20:03 CDT 2011

I probably have the most un-elegant method of all for storage. I roast more
or less weekly, and when the roast is finished, I dump the freshly roasted
beans out of the drum and into a plastic yogurt container large enough to
hold the quantity. from there I burp the container every now and then if
think about it. In the past I was more exact, and I will admit that being
retired, having no set schedule has made me a bit less precise in my coffee
roasting habits. Even with slightly lesser standards, I believe that my
coffee is still far better than anything available commercially from local
venders, and well worth my time and effort.
Ken