[Homeroast] Roasted Coffee Storage

Frank Awbrey frankeegee1 at gmail.com
Mon May 16 10:36:44 CDT 2011

I only roast enough at one time (one pound) for about a weeks worth of
coffee drinking. I store it in Tom's little one pound aluminum cans with a
one way valve at the top. I keep a couple of his one way valve plastic
baggies around to store the last remnants (enough for one or two cups) of
the roast left in the can when I roast a fresh batch and need the can.

Frank
"Still the one"