[Homeroast] Roasted Coffee Storage

Joseph Robertson theotherjo at gmail.com
Sun May 15 19:56:30 CDT 2011

Steven,
You make a clear and complete example. Thanks for keeping it simple here. So
true especially if your drinking espresso at home.
The roast develops/improves for days after roasting. How long is dependent
on two many factors, I don't even know all of them. Open storing helps this
development along. Open I mean like you describe. I have noticed drinking
and consuming as you do I have noticed serious improvements 3 day's and more
out.
Joe