[Homeroast] Roasted Coffee Storage

Bob Glasscock eglasscock at centurytel.net
Sun May 15 08:56:26 CDT 2011

(Another lurker emerges)
I like the FoodSaver vacuum cannisters for storage. For initial rest I
leave the roasted beans exposed to the air for a full day, then vacseal
where it will rest at least another full day, then after each use.
Seems to work pretty well. I use post-its to label bean used and date.
Thanks to Brian for the tip on fridge.
  --
  Bob Glasscock
Greenville, AL