[Homeroast] Roasted Coffee Storage

Brian Hoppler brianhoppler at hotmail.com
Sun May 15 06:38:01 CDT 2011

In the words of a local (Sacramento CA) commercial Roaster giving a class on coffee tasting, please note the following:

"Do not store roasted coffee beans below 58 degrees farenheit, it changes the sugars as storing tomatoes in the refrigerator does to them."
To confirm this taking a blind test of coffee beans frozen vs. some not, may convince you.
Over 2 years of lurking on this list has finallly come to an end!

Cheers,
Brian
"It is appallingly obvious that our technology exceeds our humanity." -- Albert Einstein.