[Homeroast] New coffees today

miKe mcKoffee mcKona at comcast.net
Fri May 13 00:06:12 CDT 2011

You're interpretation not mine. A true "professional" knows he knows not
even close to all there is to know. I'm a Lifetime student of the bean.

Don't know many "home roasters" roasting 45 to 50 plus batches per week 350
to 400 pounds per week. Hence in that sense I've indeed turned "pro". And in
roasting this meager "professional" amount it does indeed enable an even
more accelerated learning of the unending roasting mysteries combining both
of art and science versus roasting strictly for home consumption. This
statement based on 6 years strictly home roasting and just shy of 4 years
"professional" roasting. I am but a beginner of the understandings I seek of
the bean.

And while I've been told by many I'm very good, even damn good at what I do,
I know I can always do better.

Slave to the Bean  miKe mcKoffee
www.CompassCoffeeRoasting.com
http://www.mckoffee.com/