[Homeroast] New coffees today

Joseph Robertson theotherjo at gmail.com
Thu May 12 09:19:06 CDT 2011

Barry,
Sumatra being one of my favorites, I have noticed that there are some
serious issues with in the global market affecting the ability of roasters
and distributors getting Sumatra greens. I'm not surprised Tom's limit is
8lbs.
I hope it is not green coffee pirates like in Guatemala attacking the
farmers.
Joe