[Homeroast] New coffees today

Steve Mamayek drakkor at sbcglobal.net
Thu May 12 06:54:36 CDT 2011

Thanks Tom! Even though i check the site a few times a week it's nice to see what's new in the homeroast thread for those who may not get the chance.

I also have to agree with Mike. After so many years of ordering from you i know i can order a large amount for myself just by reading the review knowing i will like it. One of these days i will post some pics of my Brinkman 2000 grill that i have converted over to roasting with an RK drum.

Cheers!

-Steve-