[Homeroast] New coffees today

miKe mcKoffee mcKona at comcast.net
Thu May 12 00:32:46 CDT 2011

One of the beauties of ordering from Tom there's really no need to sample
once you know his bean review style. Not once in a decade now have I been
disappointed in a purchase, whether 1 or 5 or 10lbs or multiple 60 pounders
of a special bean to offer now that yeah I've turned pro.

Chains of cafes, that's funny!

Slave to the Bean  miKe mcKoffee
www.CompassCoffeeRoasting.com
http://www.mckoffee.com/