[Homeroast] New coffees today

Tom & Maria - Sweet Maria's Coffee sweetmarias at sweetmarias.com
Wed May 11 19:27:07 CDT 2011

http://www.sweetmarias.com/weblog/?p=2052
New Coffee Day! We are adding Sumatra Grade 1 Mandheling, Ethiopia
Yirga Cheffe, Brazil Dry-Process Mogiana, Mexico Organic Chiapas
Proish Coop, Honduras Organic Marcala -Cocosam Coop, and Kenya Nyeri
Tegu AB. Here's the briefing. Our limited new lot of Sumatra Grade 1
has that earthy dark chocolate profile with a bright hint that works
well at dark roasts. Next is a new Ethiopia Yirga Cheffe with spices,
honey, cane sugar and medium body. Following that is a favorite in
Brazil DP Mogiana. Folks will remember this creamy low acid cup with
mild fruits and milk chocolate. And another favorite returns: Mexico
Organic Proish. This coffee from Chiapas has hazelnut, can sugar and
tangy chocolate in the flavor profile as you go toward espresso
level. The Honduras Organic Cocosam is a restrained cup with malted
milk, nuts, and an herbal brightness. Last but not least, a new
Kenya! The Kenya Nyeri Tegu is a customer favorite. Look for a
complex mix of melon fruit, cherries, muscovado sweetness and more.
Please click through to read on.
--
-Tom