[Homeroast] new stock, need advice

Jim Couch ravskau at gmail.com
Fri May 6 09:59:32 CDT 2011

The most universal I have found is 1Lb. P3C with only 1/2 Lb. in the
drum........with a 90 sec. preheat. at the beginning of 1st crack open the
door fully for 10 seconds of every 30
Your call on letting it go into 2nd
Jim

On Thu, May 5, 2011 at 10:29 PM, Sally King <king_sally at hotmail.com> wrote:

> I went a little crazy after scaa and ordered a bunch of beans I have never
> roasted before.       Does anyone have a recommendation for roast settings
> and recommended batch sizes for those setting on a Behmor for:
>
> Brazil Bieja Flor
> Indonesian Monsooned Malabar
> Hawaiian Maui Mokka PB (tiny! not sure I can even roast them in a Behmor.)
> Jamaican Blue Mountain Mavis Banks
> Tanzanian Kigoma Kanyovu Peaberry
>

> These were expensive, obviously, so don't want to do too many roasts to
> determine a profile.     If anyone can point me to something that has worked
> for them, I'd appreciate it!  Thanks, Sally

"Idiots are so much fun! That's why every village either has one or wants
one!"
G. House MD.