[Homeroast] new stock, need advice

Sally King king_sally at hotmail.com
Thu May 5 22:29:22 CDT 2011

I went a little crazy after scaa and ordered a bunch of beans I have never roasted before.       Does anyone have a recommendation for roast settings and recommended batch sizes for those setting on a Behmor for:

Brazil Bieja Flor
Indonesian Monsooned Malabar
Hawaiian Maui Mokka PB (tiny! not sure I can even roast them in a Behmor.)
Jamaican Blue Mountain Mavis Banks
Tanzanian Kigoma Kanyovu Peaberry

These were expensive, obviously, so don't want to do too many roasts to determine a profile.     If anyone can point me to something that has worked for them, I'd appreciate it!  Thanks, Sally