[Homeroast] My new Behmor

John Nanci john at chocolatealchemy.com
Thu May 5 13:09:29 CDT 2011

I 2nd that.

In regards to the starting post, I suggest doing just what the manual
recommends and start with 1/4 lb.  RTFM (and follow it! :) If you've
done mostly air roasts, a drum roaster, with it's momentum is a
different animal.  Doing a 1/4 then 1/2 and on up to a 1 lb gets you
used to the roaster with suddenly being faced with 3rd crack.

Alchemist John