[Homeroast] New Coffee Alearts

Yakster yakster at gmail.com
Thu May 5 13:08:14 CDT 2011

Another nice feature is you can enter the Sweet Maria's part number for the
coffee and RoasterThing will fill out all the details when you add the
coffee to your inventory database.

I don't pay enough attention to the announcements and usually blow right
past them, but I do use the Add SM Coffee feature.

-Chris