[Homeroast] My new Behmor

Jim Gundlach pecanjim at bellsouth.net
Thu May 5 06:54:13 CDT 2011

I have not found that batch size makes much difference in quality of roast.  For me the key goal is using the beans in days three to ten after roasting.  I used up some of that good luck I get in life by usually using right at what I get roasted when I put one pound of green beans in the Behmor a week.  Going for a full week's worth of beans means I am more likely to get the roasting done before the previous roast is all gone.

  pecan jim