[Homeroast] new coffee toy

sci scizen at gmail.com
Wed May 4 17:18:57 CDT 2011

I finally got one of those water boiler & warmer units made by Zojirushi
<goog_487369456>http://www.zojirushi.com/products/cvdsc.
So far it looks and acts like a dream: perfect for small pour over cones and
AP, vacuum pot, FP, even tea. It keeps water at 208F in a vacuum insulated
canister unit. It has 175F and 195F settings for teas. It is a cool coffee
gadget. I made a pour over cone straight from the dispenser, which has a
slow setting just for that purpose. It is not nearly as precise as a spouted
kettle, but for CCD, its perfect. I'm still getting used to it, but it is
growing on me fast.

Ivan