[Homeroast] Anybody roasting coffee?

Hank Perkins hankperkins at gmail.com
Wed May 4 06:37:18 CDT 2011

Ahhhh.

I am enjoying my first proper cup of coffee since the tornado's hit
North Alabama.  We were very lucky to have had no injuries or property
damage but there heave been severe power grid damage that has impacted
the whole region.  We are still not running the HVAC systems and other
non essential systems. Today, power, water, and coffee came together
to remind me how much I love this drink.  Fast food, Starbucks, and
gas station coffee was so un fulfilling.  A nice Sumatra this
morning!!

Hank