[Homeroast] international customers and many limitted offerings!

Claus Thøgersen thoeg at get2net.dk
Sun May 1 23:15:43 CDT 2011

Hi Mike,

I am not sure if  you mean the cheapest way of shipping, where a package w
could  take 6 to 8 weeks to get from SM headquarters to Denmark!
I have tried it one time, but I  just do not have the patience for that kind
of snaille package deliviry.
the interesting thing is that with the current rates, UPS expedided world
wide is the cheapest way of shipping at least if we buy more than 30 pounds.
Maybe even with much smaller orders like 5 or 10 pounds, I have not checked
that. If that is the case my problem is solved! I doubt it,  I do not think
international shipment costs are that low even with small packages  e.g. 5
to 10 pounds.

Claus