[Homeroast] I'm still roasting and reading the list

Jim Gundlach pecanjim at bellsouth.net
Sun May 1 20:18:21 CDT 2011

The tornado closest to us in this really bad day hit about 35 miles north of us.  This was Alabama's worst day for weather based deaths, and all we got was a nicely timed half inch of rain with so little wind that we didn't even have to close the windows.

My biggest coffee problem lately has been  due to my buying too thick a gasket for the discharge port.  I took out the upper screen for a while to get it to work.  This morning I went ahead and removed the gasket and cleaned the area and reinserted the screen and was able to get it to work again with all its parts.  That gives me coffee related content to justify this email.
    pecan jim