[Homeroast] international customers and many limitted offerings!

Michael Wascher wascher at gmail.com
Sun May 1 10:09:49 CDT 2011

Claus,

We've lost an overseas delivery option too. The US Post Office eliminated
parcel post -- though I'm not sure I'd use that for beans. I'm sure other
shipping providers will up their prices now too.

--MikeW

*"My foolish pen was drunk with ink."
-- James Whitcomb Riley (1849-1916)
   from "Lines For An Album"*