[Homeroast] I'm still roasting and reading the list

Barry Luterman lutermanb at gmail.com
Sun May 1 09:38:14 CDT 2011

Still roasting here in Portland. Using the Quest  After I figured it out  I
haven't had a bad roast . I
the Quest is a subtly easy and challenging machine at the same time.
Definitely not meant for newbie roasters rather  a machine to grow into.Am
finishing up my Sumatra Manherling Grade one soon and am beginning to grieve
it's demise. Still have 3 pounds left but it's not enough