[Homeroast] Fluke 52 thermometer

Martin Maney maney at two14.net
Tue Mar 29 20:22:50 CDT 2011

On Tue, Mar 29, 2011 at 08:35:05PM -0400, sci wrote:
> Does anybody know anything about Fluke thermometers? I bought a this dual
> unit (Model 52, not the newer style 52-II) from Ebay to use with my QM3.

Good thought about it being set to default to J-type.  The method to
switch types is pretty much invisble, so in case you haven't found it
yet, this link contains everything I know about Fluke 52s:

  http://assets.fluke.com/manuals/52______omeng0300.pdf

And just in case the sevice manual should be useful

  http://assets.fluke.com/manuals/5152____smeng0100.pdf

Luck!

--
Politics may come and go, but greed goes on forever.
 - a motto of the Queng Ho trading fleet