[Homeroast] Fluke 52 thermometer

sci scizen at gmail.com
Tue Mar 29 19:35:05 CDT 2011

Does anybody know anything about Fluke thermometers? I bought a this dual
unit (Model 52, not the newer style 52-II) from Ebay to use with my QM3.
However, I can't get it to work. It is used, but barely even has a scratch
on it. I powers on perfectly and every button responds, but it just won't
pull up  a temperature reading with the k-type TC (which does work in
another unit).
I have tried replacing the battery. Any ideas on what could be wrong?

Thanks,
Ivan

"If you think education is expensive, try ignorance."