[Homeroast] El Salvador

Joel Kalvesmaki kalvesmaki at gmail.com
Sun Mar 27 12:50:58 CDT 2011

Greetings h'roasters,

An experience to share. I've been roasting a supply of El Salvador Majahual.
Saturday the beans went under the gun. I made some for my office mates on
Tues and Wed and we all really enjoyed it. Then Thursday came and everyone's
mouths dropped when I made it (French press). We were all floored at how
unbelievably good it was. The cocoa and chocolate were percolating
everywhere. Then Friday came and the roast was back to outstanding.

Anyone else have this experience on the fifth day of their El S M?

jk