[Homeroast] Travel Question

Elliott O'Reilly ehor at charter.net
Sun Mar 27 12:06:06 CDT 2011

My wife and I are going to Italy soon to celebrate our 25th Anniversary.
Does anyone know whether I am allowed to take a small amount (1/2lb) of
roasted coffee beans with me?  Another hobby of mine besides almost 10 years
of home roasting coffee is collecting Italian stilettos.  I have one
stiletto in my collection with mammoth bark ivory handles and I will have
the opportunity to make the maker of the knife on the trip.  I thought that
I would take him some of my coffee as a gift if it is allowed.