[Homeroast] Sour coffee taste

Bryan Wray bwray_thatcoffeeguy at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 26 17:06:34 CDT 2011

I just want to chime in to say that you do not have to season a drum.  One of the biggest old wives tales around.
Almost as bad as the seasoning shot after you clean a machine...
How long did you roast after first crack?
-bry

Bryan Wray

Compass Coffee

360.831.1480

Bryan at CompassCoffeeRoasting.com

It is my hope that people realize that coffee is more than just a caffeine delivery service, it can be a culinary art- Chris Owens