[Homeroast] Sour coffee taste

Robert Bedwell rlb at triad.rr.com
Sat Mar 26 08:51:58 CDT 2011

I agree with Tom.  I target temperatures at each interval beginning at at 4 minutes at 280F, 5 min @300, 6 min@ 320, 7 at 340, 8 at 360 and 9 min at 380 which is close to 1C.  From start of 1C to end of roast I shoot for 4 to 5 minutes.  WIth the target temperatures I can make adjustments earlier in the roast and pretty consistently achieve the total roast times that work best for me.