[Homeroast] Dead Mazzer SJ

Scace, Gregory E. Mr. gregory.scace at nist.gov
Wed Mar 23 09:26:51 CDT 2011

Well the super jolly is one of the best flat-burr grinders around (read the titan grinder threads on HB), so it's worth repairing, for sure. I'd use the factory part, but that's just me.  If I was gonna put in a simple on-off switch, I'd adapt it to fit into the stock location so I didn't have to butcher the body and have the thing look like hell.

-Greg