[Homeroast] what's up???

peterz peterz at npgcable.com
Wed Mar 16 19:27:32 CDT 2011

Hello list,
A lurker here, but I still enjoy roasting coffee and only buy beans from
SM now.
The question I have is not to unsubscribe, as I want to keep the email
coming, but how do I change the address my email is sent to?
I wrote to SM but they keep sending to the above address.
My new address is peterz5743 at gmail.com, and npg cable will not forward
after I turn it off at the end of the month.

Cheers,

PeterZ,

Soon to move to MA, from here in Lake Havasu City, AZ