[Homeroast] Ethiopia Wet Process Guji Oromo

Seth Grandeau grandeau at gmail.com
Tue Mar 15 15:16:41 CDT 2011

Tom, thanks for the reply.  I've never taken a cupping class, so I'm
just guessing as to how to interpret the cupping scores.  Are you
saying that body is the right characteristic and this coffee would
score higher, for body, after the added rest?  What I'm getting at is,
how do I find the next coffee that is going to sing to me like this
one did. :)