[Homeroast] what's up???

Peter Louton peter at midwestbicycleworks.com
Tue Mar 15 13:00:02 CDT 2011

Hi Greg,

Welcome :-) I'm a newbie myself with about 3 years of home roasting experience.  I keep learning everytime I roast.  Currently use a Behmor and have been very happy with it.  The Quest M3 sounds great, would fit nicely in my automobile stable next to my other 2 M3's, and like them, it sounds very hands on, but I like the semi-automatic settings of the Behmor.  I started out using my convection oven and really liked how it worked, but the smoke was just too much.  I have learned so much from this list and they have been very helpful not only in roasting, but also in enjoying my coffee.

Peter

-- Sent from my Palm Pre