[Homeroast] More on the "Ps"

Greg Hammond greg.hammond at mac.com
Tue Mar 15 12:57:38 CDT 2011

This really is fundamentally the best advice with the Behmor.

I have gotten good roasts of the same beans across all profiles, by simply following Tom’s advice.

Granted, I also get dome different flavors with each of those profiles [which is why I almost always roast my batches in different profiles and then blend them, even as an SO], but I don’t get bad roasts.

Greg