[Homeroast] what's up???

Greg Rothschild greg at gregrothschild.com
Mon Mar 14 15:22:32 CDT 2011

I'm writing this in the hopes it goes thru...
I saw those empty ones come thru and saw that a message I sent several
days ago never made it so I looked at the digest on-line and saw many
many messages were sent in that I never saw. I'm new here so don't know
if this is normal or not, hence my post. I joined because I've got a
year of roasting experience and am wanting to learn more (and more!). I
saw from the digest that there's lots of experienced folks here so I
guess if the message system doesn't work I'll just read the messages
on-line and keep my questions to myself. Not perfect but better than
nothing.

Greg

http://www.gregrothschild.com