[Homeroast] Heat Gun

Robert Bedwell rlb at triad.rr.com
Tue Mar 15 05:09:49 CDT 2011

Thank you Hank....

I consistently stick to 227gm loads.  I do better when there are fewer variables to deal with.  The ambient temperatures have been so erratic here in NC
during the past several months and the Quest does react to temperature changes.  Combine this with the probe sensor problem I experienced last
week and it was a challenge.  It may be a waste of money to guy a heat gun with the temperature increasing at this time of the year.

The heat gun that I like is the Master Appliance PH1400K.  It has variable fan and variable temperature in 10 degree increments which I think
would make it easier to control.  Of course it's an overkill.  I think it makes sense to see how it goes with the warmer weather and the probe
replacement before investing in a heat gun.

Thanks for your input.

Bob