[Homeroast] Heat Gun

Hank Perkins hankperkins at gmail.com
Tue Mar 15 04:47:37 CDT 2011

You do need one with a reducer tip that will allow you to force the
heat down the tryer hole.  Also I stay below 700 degrees max using it
with the quest (mine is adjustable, I am on the road and don't have it
here.  I can't remember the brand).  I don't think it is needed if
your max load is 225g or maybe even 250g  Get above 270g and it is
definitely required.  Or I guess you could roast in 100 degrees
ambient.