[Homeroast] Hoping solace for Starfinder

Starfinder Stanley coffee at starf.org
Mon Mar 14 18:36:14 CDT 2011

Thanks for the well wishes....  I'm actually in Australia already; we had
just come down for a visit to introduce him to our baby daughter, got to
spend a few days with him and have him meet Juniper before the accident.
Small comfort, but precious.  He was bragging about the bumper crop of
cherries he's got on his coffee bushes this year ---the long wet season has
really made the bushes happy, practically breaking the branches.  He was so
proud of his coffee....  had a batch of it brewed up for us to taste first
thing when we got there ----really tasty stuff.  I'll have to come back down
and help with the harvest and processing.  He has a pulper and a bunch of
equipment, but I've never been down during the harvest period, so I don't
have any experience processing.  Might need some advice....