[Homeroast] Puzzled by Quest

Robert Bedwell rlb at triad.rr.com
Sun Mar 13 16:37:10 CDT 2011

Thanks Mike....It definitely isn't the Quest.  I can get full amps out of it.

It is  the BT probe.   It's registers 180 immersed in boiling water while the ET probe is at 212.

I just inserted a probe where the BT probe was inserted and it took a bit less than 15 minutes to reach 400F bean load temp.  I haven't seen this in the last half dozen roasts.

I have ordered a replacement from Eric.

Thanks for the note.