[Homeroast] Ruminations on the QM3 and testing results

Hank Perkins hankperkins at gmail.com
Sun Mar 13 06:22:23 CDT 2011

2 different thermocouples.  No differences really  Small one may react
slightly faster.

No real diferences in the thermocouples they are both "K" and meet the
K standards.

You will see differences in the readings when mounted in the roaster
the ET is located in the same airspace as the heating elements and the
BT is located inside the roasters drum with the beans.

The ET will change fast the BT will change much slower.

Hope this helps.