[Homeroast] Blue plastic on thermometer melts

Coffee coffee at onlykenssite.com
Sat Mar 12 18:13:45 CST 2011

Actually, I was less concerned about the Teflon that ingesting
micro-shards of fiberglass. :)  But each thing has it's own issues, so I
guess it is up to the user.  I liked the teflon ones because they do not
fray when the lid of the iRoast is closed on them and they are stiff and
stay in place.

Ken B