[Homeroast] Behmor Super-Duper Cleaning

Yakster yakster at gmail.com
Tue Mar 8 13:24:33 CST 2011

Don't remember, but they're industrial swabs on wood sticks used for things
like removing flux from circuit boards.

-Chris

Pecked out on my mobile phone.
On Mar 8, 2011 5:53 AM, "Seth Grandeau" <grandeau at gmail.com> wrote:
> Chris,
>
> Where do you get the super sized Q-Tips?
>
> On Mon, Mar 7, 2011 at 1:13 PM, Greg Hammond <greg.hammond at mac.com> wrote:
>> This is great advice. I was just telling wsome friends yesterday about
the importance of regular cleaning cycles on the Behmor. it makes all the
difference in the world.

>> Falling behind only makes it more difficult.
>>
>> On Mar 7, 2011, at 09:32, Greg Rothschild wrote:
>>
>>> Interesting- I did a super clean yesterday but when I remove that back
cover the big fan is blocked from view by what looks like an additional
housing.

>>> Greg
>>>

>>> http://www.gregrothschild.com

Behmor is