[Homeroast] Amazing roaster monitoring/controller work between homeroasting community members

Yakster yakster at gmail.com
Fri Mar 4 10:51:11 CST 2011

I've been meaning to check this out some more.  I participated slightly in
the rise of rate discussions postulating that you could use an R-C network
(resistor and capacitor) to integrate a voltage to make a simple rate of
rise indication, but some very cool stuff has come out of the collaboration.

Thanks for pointing out these links.

-Chris