[Homeroast] Uganda Coffee and Ethiopian

silas coelho silascoelho1 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 4 07:50:16 CST 2011

Phil

I'm a fan of Ethiopians, probably because I'm very much SM's, I never found
a bad, or 'below bar' Ethiopian. I played a little bit with the roasting
profile (Behmor), wait about 5 days, and I think now I can manage pretty
much all good SM's Ethiopia.

Ps.:I do mostly expresso, quite often SO
Grato/Regards
Silas

Contritionem praecedit superbia,
et ante ruinam exaltatio spiritus (Prov 16:18)

http://silasmcoelho.com/