[Homeroast] Uganda Coffee

silas coelho silascoelho1 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 4 07:45:02 CST 2011

I saw that they do have quite a bit of Robustas, but for my surprise, they
have Kona (????I believe is not Kona itself, because it is a geographical
location, I would assume it is Arabica Bourbon, not sure).

>From my understanding the most of Uganda coffee is mild and works well for
balanced expresso blend. Let me try to get some samples of this guy and see
how is that.

Grato/Regards
Silas

Contritionem praecedit superbia,
et ante ruinam exaltatio spiritus (Prov 16:18)

http://silasmcoelho.com/